Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peanut Butter Bars

picture courtesy of www.stylishcuisine.com


First off... these are SO good. I used to make these when I had roommates... and then had to refrain, because I would put them in the fridge to cool off and come  back 20 minutes later to find out that my roommates had eaten them ALL without leaving me any haha. They tend to disappear quickly!!

1 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 c. dried oats
4 c. powdered sugar
1 c. softened margarine
1 (12 oz) bag semi sweet chocolate chips

Mix and press the ingredients into a sprayed 9x13 inch pan. Melt the bag of chocolate chips and spread the chocolate on top of the peanut butter mixture in the pan. Refrigerate for 1/2 of an hour. Cut the bars. Replace back in the refrigerator and cool for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment